Recipe for Kenwood by Claire Turnbull
- 4 large courgettes, rinsed, top and bottom removed
- ½ red onion very finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ lemon (zest/juice)
- 50g feta chopped into small pieces
- 2 tbsp mixed olives
- 10 sundried tomatoes chopped
- ½ avocado chopped into chunks
- Spiralize the courgettes using the Kenwood spiralizer. Lay the courgettes out on paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Mix courgette with the remainder of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer onto a large platter or into a 4 bowls and serve.
Tips: This is a great dish to take to a BBQ or a bring a plate party! Ideal to enjoy with grilled meat, chicken, fish, tempeh or tofu. To adapt it, instead of using lemon and oil use lemon infused oil.