Recipe for Kenwood by Claire Turnbull
- 150g spaghetti of your choice (could also use the spaghetti that’s now available made from pulses to increase the protein)
- 2 large courgettes, ends removed
- 2 large carrots peeled, ends removed
- Spiralize the carrot and courgette then steam for 1-2 minutes to very slightly soften, remove from the pan/steamer and lay onto paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions and then drain.
- In a large bowl, put the cooked spaghetti and the spiralized vegetable and with two forks or tongs, gently combine.
Tips: Serve with chili con carne, vegetarian chili, meat balls or a bolognaise sauce with grated cheese.