Recipe for Kenwood by Claire Turnbull
- 1 large or 2-3 small precooked beetroot (you can use raw if you prefer)
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen, chopped into chunks (max 2cm)
- 1 tbsp cocoa (ideally dutch/dark cocoa)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen berries, blueberries work well
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- Put all the ingredients into the jug attachment on the Kenwood Food processor and blitz until smooth or pop all the ingredients into the jug that comes with the Kenwood Triblade and blend together with the Triblade stick until smooth.