Recipe for Kenwood by Claire Turnbull
- 400g can sliced peaches, in juice
- 1½ cups of raspberries – fresh or frozen (defrosted)
- 500g natural yoghurt
- Optional: top with extra fruit or nuts/seeds
- Drain the peaches, keeping 1-2 tbsp of the juice and place into a Kenwood Triblade jug.
- Blend peaches using Kenwood Triblade stick until smooth. Set aside.
- Clean the Triblade jug and then place the raspberries into it and blend them into to a puree with the Triblade stick.
- Layer the yoghurt with the peach and raspberry purees in a tall glass dish or make swirls with the purees into the yoghurt for kids. Add nuts/seeds/muesli on top or through the layers if you like!
Tips: Quick, easy, great as a snack or dessert.