Recipe for Kenwood by Claire Turnbull
This fruity dressing is ideal to liven up any salad, packed with Vitamin C for an immune boost too.
- 4 large or 5 small oranges, cut in half
- ½ cup balsamic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Set up the Kenwood chef or cooking chef with the Citrus Press attachment
- Turn the speed to high and juice the oranges
- Pour the juice into a jam jar and add the other ingredients.
- Screw the lid on the jar (tightly) and give it a good shake – then it’s ready to go!
This make enough for several salads and will keep in the fridge for a week or so.