Oven, Food Processor (FP185)
500g beef brisket
3 cloves garlic (peeled)
3 sticks celery
1 cup olive oil
3 bay leaves
Salt & pepper (for seasoning)
1. Season beef with salt, pepper and granulated garlic, and leave
2. Chop onions, carrots and celery using Kenwood FP185Food
3. Heat oil in pot. Add garlic and beef. Brown each side of beef.
Then add carrots, onions and celery, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in water till beef is covered. Add bay leaves and cook beef
5. Remove beef from stock. Discard vegetables and strain stock.
Dish can be eaten immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Cut beef into 1.5” square and heat in Oven at low heat.
Place 10 scoops of mashed potatoes in centre of plate. Add
vegetables around potatoes and place beef on top. Re-heat stock (if
refrigerated overnight) and ladle over meat. Serve garnished with