CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Major KMM750, Oven
500g self rising flour
260g brown sugar
250g chocolate chips
125g nuts (optional)
1/2 tsp baking soda
A pinch of
1. Cream butter and brown sugar with KMM750 (using K-beater) at
medium speed '2' to '3'.
2. Gradually add eggs and mix evenly.
3. Add salt, sifted raising flour and baking soda, and mix at low
speed '1' to '2'.
4. Add chocolate chips and nuts, and mix evenly.
5. Chill dough and in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
6. Shap dough into desired size and arrange onto greased baking
7. Preheat oven at 180ºC and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.