Making your own bread? Why not make your own flour too? This neat and simple tool uses an authentic, fast milling action to process grains, pulses, rice, buckwheat or millet to make fresh flour to use in a wide range of plain and speciality breads and pastries. And it'll help you create delicious bread alternatives to suit someone on a gluten-free diet.
Will this Attachment fit my machine?
This attachment will fit the following machines
- A701/A707 (Manufactured before 1976) - NO
- A901/A907 (1976 onwards) - YES
- Chef/Major models beginning with KM - YES
- Sense/Sense XL - YES, with KAT002ME Adaptor
- kMix Stand Mixers - YES, with KAT002ME Adaptor
- Prospero - NO
- Patissier - NO
- MultiOne - NO
The model number can be found on the underside of your machine - e.g. KM330, KMC501, KM010 etc.