Tools: Food Mincer
To serve: Grilled vegetable and pita bread to serve
- Attach the food mincer attachment to the Kitchen Machine and grind the meat cubes using the coarse screen.
- Grate the onions in a bowl and squeeze out the juice. Preserve both the grated and juiced onion and set aside.
- Combine the grated onion, parsley and meat and grind together using the medium screen on the food mincer attachment.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into medium portions, take a handful and shape into a long sausage shape around a skewer.
- Heat the charcoal grill and brush each kofta with the juice preserved from the onions.
- Place on the grill for 5 minutes turning them half way until fully cooked.
- Place pita bread on a serving plate and arrange the Kofta and grilled vegetables on top.