- Ensure correct language is selected. Most editors will only have one default language, but some have a selection. In the bottom left corner, you can choose which Page Tree to use. Any pages loaded after this will use that setting.
- Compare to System in the top right corner.
1. First Action - Complete Configuration pages.
Two pages that contain text and settings used throughout the site - Compare against English (System) [master copy]
2. Translate Category and Sub category pages.
- Make sure Listing Content tab is completed, as this content does not show on the page itself and may not be immediately obvious if missing.