Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
Green bell pepper (deseed) 1
Red onion (peeled) ½
Cherry tomatoes 8
Black pitted olives 50g
Feta cheese 50g
Rapeseed oil 4 tbsp
White wine vinegar 3 tbsp
Oregano 1 tbsp
Capers 1 tbsp
Seasoning: To taste
Serves: 2 as a main/ 4 as a side Time: 10 minutes
1) Spiralize the cucumber using the Flat Blade and place in a bowl.
2) Slice the pepper and onion into 3mm thick slices.
3) Halve the tomatoes and cut the feta cheese into 1cm cubes.
4) Place the ingredients into a bowl.
1) Whisk the oil and vinegar lightly together with a fork.
2) Finely chop the herbs and add the herbs, capers and seasoning to the oil.
3) Add the dressing to the bowl and leave to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Not all products shown on the Kenwoodworld International website are available in all markets.
© Copyright 2018 Kenwood Limited