Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
Raw beetroot 2
Celeriac ½ (400g) Fennel ½ bulb
Lemon ½ juice of
Extra virgin olive oil 5 tbsp
Fennel seeds ½ tsp
Seasoning To taste
Tiger prawns 20
Serves: 2 as a main/ 4 as a sideTime: 20 minutes
1. Peel and trim off the top and bottom of the beetroot and celeriac.
2. Spiralize the beetroot and celeriac using the Linguine Blade.
3. Place the spiralized beetroot and celeriac into a large bowl.
4. Remove the core and finely chop the fennel and add to the bowl.
5. Add the lemon juice.
6. Fry the vegetables, fennel seeds and seasoning in olive oil over a medium heat.
7. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the prawns and cook until they have turned pink.
8. Add the spinach and mix thoroughly. Serve.
Not all products shown on the Kenwoodworld International website are available in all markets.
© Copyright 2017 Kenwood Limited