Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
4 Green Apples
1 handful Mint
Time: 5 minutes
1. Ensure the apples are at room temperature.
2. Clean the apples and peel the lime.
3. Cut and trim the ingredients to fit the Kenwood PureJuice feed tube.
4. Wrap half of the mint leaves into a ball just before juicing.
5. Juice the ingredients one at a time, in the order listed.
6. Pour the juice into a tall glass.
7. Bruise the remaining mint leaves and finish by stirring them into the drink.
Not all products shown on the Kenwoodworld International website are available in all markets.
© Copyright 2017 Kenwood Limited