Great for sharing at friends and family gatherings, or a fun addition to the cheeseboard after dinner.
- 200 grams cheddar or gouda cheese, grated
- 250 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- a pinch chilli flakes
- 30 grams paprika
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- Attach the food processor bowl and fit the knife blade.
- Add the cheeses, garlic powder, black pepper and chilli flakes.
- Select maximum speed until thoroughly combined, stopping to scrape down the sides with a spatula if necessary.
- Carefully remove the mixture and shape it to look like an apple, making an indent in the top for adding the stem later.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before covering completely in paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Insert the cinnamon stick into the indent to form the stem of the apple and add the bay leaf.
- Serve on a large plate with a range of crackers.