4 Ramekin dishes
175g Dark chocolate
40g Soft brown sugar
450ml Single cream
½ tsp Coffee granules
3 egg yolks
30ml Coffee liqueur (optional)
Whipped double cream and fruit to decorate
1. Prepare the slow cooker by pouring in about 3cm of hot water and turning on high.
2. In a bowl over a pan of hot water heat the cream, sugar, coffee and chocolate. Mix in when melted and cool slightly.
3. Whisk the egg yolks in a bowl till foamy.
4. Strain the egg into the chocolate mixture and stir well.
5. Add the liqueur and pour into the dishes.
6. Cover loosely with foil and place the ramekins in the slow cooker.
7. Top up the water to ½ ways up the ramekins.
8. Cook on high for 1 ½ hrs.
9. Allow to cool and refrigerate.
10. Before serving decorate the tops with some whipped cream and fresh fruit.
Be careful when placing the ramekins into the slow cooker as the water will be very hot.