Raspberries and almonds are a good source of manganese which has many health benefits, such as helping our bodies to absorb calcium.
- Apple - 1 (sweet)
- Raspberries - 115g
- Almond Milk - 350ml
- Vanilla Extract - To taste
- Agave Syrup - To taste
Time: 5 minutes
- Ensure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Clean the fruit.
- Cut the apples to fit the Kenwood PureJuice feed tube.
- Juice the fruit one at a time, in the order listed.
- Pour the almond milk through the juicer.
- Stir in some vanilla extract or agave syrup to sweeten if desired.