- Pre-freeze the Ice Cream bowl for the Kenwood Kitchen Machine for at least 24 hours before use.
- Heat 1 1/2 cups of milk in a pan over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup sugar and the Rahash cubes and whisk to dissolve the Rahash.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the remaining sugar, salt, cornstarch and the remaining milk in another bowl. Add it to the milk mixture and whisk until homogenous.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, then put aside and allow to cool completely.
- Assemble the ice-cream maker with the paddle and switch on before adding the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the ice-cream maker, cover and leave it to chill for 20-30 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Add the pistachios and continue mixing for 2 more minutes until well combined.
- Transfer to a clean airtight container, cover and freeze for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Scoop the ice-cream into wafer cups and serve.