Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting your picture to the Kenwood Chef Sense™ competition, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions, together with any terms and conditions of any relevant third party.
2. Kenwood Chef Sense™ competition is restricted to any participant aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Kenwood Ltd, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Any entries that do not meet the criteria will be disqualified.
3. Prizes will be awarded every three months (see article 6 below). A person cannot enter the competition more than once in any one three month period.
4. Kenwood Ltd shall not be liable to any entrant or winner or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performance or any failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to this competition, if the delay or failure was beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to any delay or failure caused by postal strike, internet provider issues, aircraft delay, flight cancellation, strikes, war, civil disorder, or natural disasters.
6. The competition runs from 08/09/14 to 31/08/15 and is divided in four 3 months periods:
- 08/09/2014 – 08/12/2014
- 09/12/2014 – 09/09/2015
- 10/03/2015 – 10/06/2015
- 11/06/2015 – 31/08/2015
7. Qualifying entries will be those who have completed all entry conditions; uploaded a photo of their favourite baking or cooking moments or recipes to their own Pinterest account and has accompanied this with the correct hashtag #kenwoodchefsense. Kenwood Ltd reserves the right to reproduce the image of any winners at their discretion and may reproduce any other uploaded images after seeking permission from the entrant.
8. Closing date for entries is midnight 31st August 2015.
9. No responsibility is accepted for entries received and proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
10. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, results or any other matters relating to a Kenwood Ltd promotion, though the promoter would aim to settle disputes amicably the decision of Kenwood Ltd shall be final and no further correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
11. Kenwood Ltd reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any competitor whose entry is contrary to the spirit of these terms, or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any of these terms or any on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Kenwood Ltd.
12. Kenwood Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the promotion.
1. The prize for each winning moment image is a Kenwood Chef Sense™ stand mixer model number KVC5000T value at €500. There will be four winning images in the duration of the competition and with one selected by Judges every three months for the duration of the competition. Winning images will be selected by three Judges from the Kenwood International Marketing department based on their originality, quality and kitchen scene content.
2. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. Kenwood Ltd reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value. There is no cash alternative. Prize winners will be notified via a comment on the entry Pin from the official Kenwood Pinterest account and once prizes have been claimed the prize, which includes delivery, will be sent to the winners address notified within 28 days of winners address being notified to Kenwood representatives through the Pinterest message app.
3. Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item within six months of the winner being notified or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
4. Kenwood Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize.
5. Details of the prize winner can be obtained for a period of six weeks following each winner announcement by sending a SAE to the Kenwood Chef Sense™ Competition at the promoter's address below:
Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, PO9 2NH, UK
6. The Chef Sense Terms & Conditions are available online on the Kenwoodworld website .(http://www.kenwoodworld.com/en-int/chef-sense/chef-sense-competition-terms-conditions).
7. Please address all queries relating to the Kenwood Chef Sense™ Competition to: Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, PO9 2NH, UK
Promoter; Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, PO9 2NH, UK