Very refreshing, but don’t just confine the wonderful Salsa Verde to accompanying tuna, it goes well with any oily fish and even with sliced roast lamb.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Attach the knife blade to the food processor.
- Add the parsley, basil, anchovies, capers, garlic, white wineand seasoning and chop until even.
- With the machine running slowly pour in the olive oil untilyou get a thick sauce.
- Store the salsa in the fridge until needed.
- Pan fry the tuna steaks until cooked.
- Drizzle the salsa verde over the tuna.
Chef’s tip: You should ideally serve the tuna steaks medium, they should be a little pink in the centre.